Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So I learned LOT this week!!! & I also desire a LOT more lighting equipment :)  I love every single type of lighting.  I think my goal will be to master them all! lol..well, give me a lot of time and anything is possible! Here are some wonderful images from this week..these are models from the WPPI Photographer's convention this week.  There is a bit of everything here..indoor lighting, outdoor flash ligthing, and one natural lighting at the end :) I love them all.  It was so much fun this week!
































This is my favorite of all with no extra flash or lighting of any sort :)  It just looks so Abercrombie to me :)






PS...Thank you to the wonderful people in my life for making this week possible :)
aka... babysitting duties (the hubby & Sunny)
& the wonderful photog friends I shared it with, for without them I am sure I would have been doing laundry instead! 
I truely heart the adult time I had this week!



0