Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wonderful changes are ahead.  Being home I have that nagging feeling again to streamline my photography website.  Every time I looked at my old website I quickly closed it knowing I did not have the time to rebuild from scratch. 

Now needing to add over a year’s worth of new amazing pictures to my portfolio, it seems like the perfect time to create a website I am in love with! I want to look at my website and feel that overwhelming feeling of, Yes that's a part of me.

Therefore if you try and reach www.capturingalleternity.com in the next 6 to 12 weeks, giving plenty of time for child interruptions...it will not be up and running.  I am looking forward to cooler weather this fall and new sessions with new equipment too :) and a brand new website to boot! Smiles :) Joani



2011 Kansas City hot air balloon fest at sunset :)  I would go again a hundred more times...it was beautiful!
0