Monday, September 26, 2011

Hours and Hours and Hours. Total who knows..but today 3 hours so far, working on a new website. I get brain fried after 2 hours..I am running on empty and also realize again my house will be swarming with little destroyers again soon and I have again accomplished no greatness...lol Give me a program and a few days and I will learn it. Throw some html code and ftp hosting server files in my face and I feel failure coming on. I think I missed that boat in my 20's when my brain absorbed most its useful information. Oh well I am not the type to give up on anything ever. So back to the hieroglyphs I go. UHG!

In the mean time please avoid the website link at all costs!

At some very later date I will have a party upon the completion of this monster I am going to tackle!
0